Sunday, February 4, 2018

Chevron Party


Few days back we had a sleepover party. While deciding on the theme I went back and forth with different themes and for the longest time couldn't decide what to do. Finally I went with this Chevron theme. It came together pretty easily and turned out to be colorful and pretty, just the way I like it..:)


Here are some pictures from the sleepover.


I made this tent to set the theme for the sleepover. Everytime I make tents for my kids to play in, it takes me to my childhood days. It's so cozy to just be in the tent and play.
My little one loves to play in the tent. This one is quiet portable, so she will move it around where ever she plans to settle. When she watches TV, she will put it right in front of the TV and sit inside the tent and watch. She will move it to her room when she wants to sit in there and play, relax or even take a nap sometime.

For the snack table, I made a runner with the chevron printed paper. The sugar cookies got the chevron icing and fruits were arranged in chevron pattern too. There were chocolate and vanilla cupcakes with chevron cupcake wrappers and vanilla chocolate cake had a chevron pattern icing too.


For dinner, the kids made their own pizza. We had pre-made pizza crust and kids added topping. It turned out to be hassle free having the pre-made crust.
For dessert, we did have cupcakes and cakes, but we also made s'mores, which is always a hit.
The goody bags got chevron pattern too.


To check for other Party Ideas, visit Party Ideas tab on the top.

Linking this to these awesome parties hereherehere and here. 

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing your party ideas, I have always loved the chevron pattern!!! Happy Valentines!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Karren!
      Happy Valentines! Hope you are enjoying your day with your loved ones...:)

      Delete
  2. Cute. I love the gift bags. Did you get them like that or did you add the chevron pattern yourself?
    Thank you for sharing at The Really Crafty Link Party. Pinned!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got white bags and glued the chevron paper on them.
      Thank you so much Teresa for stopping by..:)

      Delete